Choosing which version of QuickBooks is right for you can sometimes be unclear. Up until recently, the choice was obvious and QuickBooks Desktop was easily the best version of QuickBooks. However, over the past 2-3 years Intuit, the developer of both, has made QuickBooks Online considerably more dynamic and more focus is being spent on this cloud version. So, while QuickBooks Desktop is still a great product and might still meet your needs for the foreseeable future, I’m going to point out some of the advantages of moving to the online version of QuickBooks.
- Capture receipts on your phone – Snap a photo of your receipt and easily attach it to any transaction using the QuickBooks mobile app.
- Less data entry – Quick Books Online automatically downloads and categorizes bank and credit card transactions.
- Work from anywhere – Turn a spare moment into a productive minute. Send invoices, reconcile accounts, run payroll and more, even when you are on the go.
- Get answers anytime – Keep tabs on your business from your pocket. Access customer info, late invoices, and more from your smart phone.
- Share books with your accountant – Your bookkeeper can access your books remotely to answer questions, fix problems, and do anything. Same thing when it’s tax time; you can share your books with your tax accountant.
- Access on a PC and mobile device– With QuickBooks Online, you and your team can access the books anytime, anywhere.
- Automatic, real-time updates – As you make changes to your data, Quick Books Online updates automatically. Whether there is one person in the QuickBooks file or multiple users, changes made are updated in real-time.
Click here for more on the Quick Books Online Difference.
Considering the move to QuickBooks Online and have some questions? Contact Us to see how Consultance can help you implement QuickBooks Online; we’d be glad to answer your questions.
Consultance leverages exceptional talent, proven processes, and top technology platforms to deliver timely & accurate financial solutions that help small and medium-sized organizations improve productivity, increase profitability, and achieve their goals.