Not for Profit
Over the years, Consultance has worked with a range of not for profit organizations. We have gained a deep expertise in their unique needs and a broad perspective on their overall business challenges.
Our nonprofit clients are engaged in a variety of business types including healthcare, education, the arts, veterans’ assistance, civics, and the environment. Our expertise in supporting these types of organizations positions us to help not-for-profits increase their social impact and effectively serve their communities and members.
Select clients include:
Here are some key ways we can help your not for profit organization:
- Help track and manage donations, grants, programs, etc. for transparent and accurate real-time financial reporting
- Analyze and improve internal controls
- Develop standard operating procedures based on best practices for your core processes (e.g., allocating functional expenses across programs, solicitation registrations, etc.)
- Create budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide governance support through financial and risk management reports to the board
- Improve your cash management practices
- Prepare for and support the audit and Form 990 preparation processes