Consultance Accounting is a leading virtual accounting services firm for small and mid-size businesses and not-for-profit organizations. We leverage the best people, processes and technologies to provide our clients with exceptional services. By doing this we can improve our clients’ operating procedures and provide them with meaningful financial metrics that lead to improved business results. We produce timely and accurate financial information for our clients each and every day.
Self-motivated, high-energy controller. Demonstrated responsibility for successfully overseeing all financial management aspects for clients. The ideal candidate will be able to successfully engage proactively with clients to deliver expert accounting solutions and effectively manage a team of virtual bookkeepers, tasks and work flows to ensure client satisfaction. This right individual for this position will be able to successfully support Consultance Accounting’s values and commitment to excellent client service through teamwork, streamlined processes and innovative accounting solutions.
How you will contribute
Here’s what we are seeking in our Financial Controllers and the minimum requirements you must have to qualify for the position:
- Desire to be part of building a dynamic company
- Must be a US-based
- Demonstrated expertise in generally accepted accounting principles and practices and CPA required
- 10+ years leading accounting or full charge bookkeeping, including non-profit accounting experience
- Proficient to advanced knowledge of QuickBooks, Word and Excel
- Ability to manage a portfolio of client accounts and accounting specialists
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- GWC – Gets it, wants it and has the capacity to be successful
- Takes ownership and works well under pressure
Working at Consultance Accounting
The people at Consultance are a work family and are all dedicated to their work and their coworkers. We are passionate about having the best people, streamlined processes and leveraging the most innovative technologies to deliver expectational services to our clients. We are constantly working on improving the way we do things to accomplish this and expect each team member to be an integral part of this process. Our work environment is warm and friendly but at the same time we are very serious about our business and delivering the best service to our clients.
- Work remotely from home, W-2 position
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Medical Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Casual dress
- Significant Bonus Structure
How to become part of our team:
If you want to be part of building an exceptional company, advance your career and participate in the success of the company, you must submit a resume and cover letter explaining why you are a great fit for our company and for this position. Please make sure to include your salary requirements in the cover letter. Only candidates that submit these criteria will be considered.